Organic (Size S) Cotton Mask
Reusable fabric mask (NON HOMOLOGATED) made with a double layer of certified cotton by Oeko-tex Standard 100. It is washable. HANDMADE in Cantabria (Spain)
Content and measures:
1 fabric mask (NON HOMOLOGATED). The mask is reusable and washable. Measures extended mask: 14x12 cm. Size S (4-7 years old).
Materials: double layer of certified 100% cotton by Oeko-tex Standard 100, 100% certified organic cotton thread (GOTS), and organic cotton and elastane cord. Spinning low is recommended.
1. Before the first use, wash the mask. Machine or hand wash with soap and a maximum of 60ºC is recommended. To increase the useful life, it is recommended not to spin at more than 800 rpm. Let air dry fully stretched.
2. Wash your hands for 40-60 seconds before handling and touching only the mask rubbers.
3. Put it on the nose and mouth, and pass the elastic bands behind the ears.
4. Lower the bottom of the mask to below the chin, making sure it fits snugly.
5. Avoid touching the outside of the mask.
6. Before removing the mask, wash your hands.
7. Remove the mask touching only the elastic bands, leave it in a safe place and wash your hands again.
8. Wash the mask before using it again.
9. After each wash, a visual inspection of the mask should be performed. In case of detecting any damage (deformation, wear, minor adjustment, etc.), the mask must be discarded.
Fabric masks are a complement to the physical distance and hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. The fabric mask is a product that covers the mouth, nose and chin. It does not protect from contagion, but it helps to prevent the spread of the virus (through the droplets that are expelled by coughing, speaking, or sneezing) that can infect others.
This product is not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), nor is it a Medical Device, and is not designed to replace these.
It should only be used by people without symptoms who do not require the use of surgical masks or filter masks to protect against particles.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is usually recommended not to wear the mask for more than 4 hours.
The fabric mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by the social distancing measures that are essential according to the recommendations indicated by the Ministry of Health: COVID-19
* Due to hygiene reasons we do not accept any returns.
HANDMADE in Spain