VEGAN Gift Zero XL Waste Pack
VEGAN Zero Waste XL Pack. Set of organic, reusable and sustainable wax wraps, bags and fabric mask. 100% Handmade in Spain.
The set comprises:
- 1 Small VEGAN wrap with organic cotton (GOTS & OEKO-TEX 100). Size: 20 x 20 cm
- 1 Medium VEGAN wrap with organic cotton (GOTS & OEKO-TEX 100). Size: 26 x 26 cm
- 1 Large VEGAN wrap with organic cotton (GOTS & OEKO-TEX 100). Size: 33 x 33 cm
- 1 Organic Cotton Eco Fabric Mask* (NON HOMOLOGATED). Measures extended mask: 18x16 cm (Adult size)
- 1 Organic Cotton Storage Bag Mask. Size: 12 x 21 cm.
- 1 Organic cotton (GOTS & OEKO-TEX 100) bag size M. Size: 17 x 23 cm.
- 1 Organic cotton mesh bag size M (23 x 28 cm). Weight 27 gr. Capacity approx. 2 kg.
- 1 Organic cotton mesh bag size L (28 x 35 cm). Weight 41 gr. Capacity approx. 3.5 kg.
- FREE 1 mini size organic cotton mesh bag (soap not included). Measurements: 6 x 12 cm. Ideal for soap or solid shampoo.
* Gift wrap and personalized card are included.
Materials: 100% organic cotton fabric (GOTS & OEKO-TEX 100), candelilla wax, berry wax, bio jojoba oil, tree resin, hemp thread, organic cotton cord and organic cotton label.
* Fabric Mask Materials: 100% certified organic cotton fabric (GOTS), 100% certified organic cotton thread (GOTS) and organic cotton and natural rubber cord.
1. Before the first use, wash the mask. Machine or hand wash with soap and a maximum of 60ºC is recommended. To increase the useful life of it, it is recommended not to spin at more than 800 rpm. Let air dry fully stretched.
2. Wash your hands for 40-60 seconds before handling and touching only the mask rubbers.
3. Put it on the nose and mouth, and pass the elastic bands behind the ears.
4. Lower the bottom of the mask to below the chin, making sure it fits snugly.
5. Avoid touching the outside of the mask.
6. Before removing the mask, wash your hands.
7. Remove the mask touching only the elastic bands, leave it in a safe place and wash your hands again.
8. Wash the mask before using it again.
9. After each wash, a visual inspection of the mask should be performed. In case of detecting any damage (deformation, wear, minor adjustment, etc.), the mask must be discarded.
Fabric masks are a complement to the physical distance and hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. The fabric mask is a product that covers the mouth, nose and chin. It does not protect from contagion, but it helps to prevent the spread of the virus (through the droplets that are expelled by coughing, speaking, or sneezing) that can infect others.
This product is not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), nor is it a Medical Device, and is not designed to replace these.
It should only be used by people without symptoms who do not require the use of surgical masks or filter masks to protect against particles.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is usually recommended not to wear the mask for more than 4 hours.
The fabric mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by the social distancing measures that are essential according to the recommendations indicated by the Ministry of Health: COVID-19
* Due to hygiene reasons we do not accept any returns.